Galapagos Daily Dive Trips - Day Dives
Galapagos Diving has a guarantee for adventurous divers looking for Day Dive trips in Galapagos:
• We offer the best dive sites on the Islands
• We offer the best and most professional dive masters
• We guarantee the best prices in the Galapagos
Day dive trips are ideal for divers who do not have time or who do not wish to do a week-long liveaboard diving trip. They are also ideal for recreational divers who want to do a naturalist cruise around the islands but still want to see the underwater world of the Galapagos.
Day Dive Trips are offered at only 2 points in the Galapagos:
- • From the port town of Puerto Ayora, on Santa Cruz Island
- • From the port town of Puerto Baquerizo, on San Cristobal Island
To take a Day Dive Trip in Galapagos:
- • You must be staying at a hotel in either Puerto Ayora or Puerto Baquerizo and have at least a full day to spare for a diving trip (2 - 3 dives).
- • You must be on a naturalist cruise around the Islands and you want to do 2 dives on the day your yacht / ship visits either Puerto Ayora or Puerto Baquerizo.
- Dive Centers
Dive Centers in Galapagos offer all the necessary diving equipment for rent or divers can also choose to use their own equipment. All dive centers are either PADI or NAUI certified and they follow the highest standards of safety.
A regular Day Galapagos Dive Trip follows the following schedule:
• Meet at the dive center early in the morning
• Take pre-arranged transportation to your dive site (duration of 30min to 1h45, depending on the dive site)
• Make 1 dive before after lunch: Duration: 45 – 60 minutes
- • Have lunch and hot beverages (included)
- • Make 1 dive after lunch: Duration of 45 – 60 minutes.
• Return to port late in the afternoon
IMPORTANT NOTE: During many cases, dive centers cannot guarantee which dive site you will be diving at and will give you a small list of possible dive sites for your diving trip. This is because many dive sites are at least an hour away from Port and there is a minimum number of divers required for a diving trip to take place out to those dive sites. However, dive centers will do their best to dive at the dive site of your choice.