Because most dive sites in Galapagos have currents, surge and offer not the easiest of diving conditions, it is a good idea to obtain dive insurance for your Galapagos diving adventure. Emergency medical evacuation and use of a hyperbaric chamber can cost tens of thousands of dollars. We strongly recommend you be safe and obtain the right insurance program for your diving trip.
• Island-based Diving Trips: Dive insurance is optional, but highly recommended.
• Liveaboard Diving Trips: Dive insurance is obligatory for all.
We offer Diving Insurance through Dive Assure, which offers the best diving accident and dive-travel coverage through its relationship with Duke, including the Diamond and the DDM Package. You can choose between their 3 coverage programs:
• Gold: Basic diving accident protection.
• Platinum: Supreme diving accident protection with basic trip protection.
• Diamond: ‘All-in-one’ dive medical and dive travel program. The Diamond is available in Single or Multi-trip versions and provides higher annual diving accident limits combined with comprehensive trip protection, designed specifically for diving vacations.